República's Guilt-Free Chocolate Fondue
You'll never believe that this scrumptious chocolate fondue is guilt-free! The perfect idea for a light snack or Valentine's Day picnic...
We all love a little sweet treat here and there, especially on the 14th of Feb! And nothing says romance like a room adorned with candles, and a picnic on the living room floor fit with strawberries and chocolate!
Don’t freak out, we're not sending you on a wild goose chase to find unattainable ingredients from a bunch of boutique shops, everything included can be found in your very own cupboard!
- 1/2 cup República Drinking Chocolate
- 1 cup skim milk
- 1/4 cup sweetener (stevia, honey, maple syrup or coconut sugar!)
- 100g dark chocolate
- Fresh fruit
- Sift together República Drinking Chocolate and sweetener.
- In a heavy-bottom saucepan over medium heat, warm milk until just barely simmering.
- Whisk in powder mixture until smooth.
- Add chocolate and stir until chocolate is melted and mixture is smooth and glossy.
- Transfer mixture to a fondue pot and serve immediately with fruit such as strawberries, banana and marshmallows for dipping.