This delicious slice is no bake, totally raw and free from added sugars. Made with whole foods, it’s the perfect, healthy afternoon sweet treat for anyone who needs a bit of a pick me up in the afternoon.
1/2 cup walnuts
1/2 cup almonds
1 cup dried dates
2 tsp Republica Organic South American Instant Coffee
2 tbsp Republica Organic Sugar Free Hot Chocolate
1/2 teaspoon of gluten free vanilla bean paste
Pinch of salt
What You do
- Using a food processor, process walnuts and almonds until they resemble breadcrumbs. Remove from the processor and set aside.
- Process dates until they resemble stick breadcrumbs and start clumping together.
- Add remaining ingredients including processed nuts and process all ingredients until they’re blended to together to look like moist breadcrumbs.
- Press mixture firmly into the bottom of a lined loaf tinned.
- Refrigerate for 30 mins.
- Cut into squares and serve.