This recipe is part of a collaboration we are doing with Over the Moo.
Light as air mocha pudding topped off with rich, creamy vanilla Over The Moo. The dessert of your dreams!
Preparation time: 30 minutes
Ingredients: (all available at your local Woolworths)
- Over The Moo ‘Vanilla Bean Missing You’ ice cream
- ½ cup Republica Organic Timor Ground coffee
- 3 tbsp Republica Organic ‘Rich, Luscious & Sugar Free’ Organic Drinking Chocolate
- ½ cup flour
- 1 tbsp olive oil (plus extra for greasing)
- ½ tsp baking powder
- Few drops of vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp melted vegan dark chocolate (plus extra for gooey centre)
- Pinch of salt
- Pre-heat the oven to 200°C. Grease small oven safe dishes with olive oil.
- Combine flour, baking powder, salt and organic drinking chocolate together.
- Melt the dark chocolate over a double boiler or in 30 second intervals in the microwave. Once the chocolate has melted, stir in the vanilla extract, olive oil and coffee.
- Mix dry and wet ingredients together. Once combined, pour the mixture into the greased dishes. Push a piece of chocolate into the centre of each soufflé dish.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Serve immediately with a generous scoop of ice cream.