- 1 ¼ cups heavy or double cream, well-chilled
- ⅔ cup sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tbsps República Organic South American Instant Coffee
- 2 tbsps espresso liqueur
1. Whisk all ingredients together until the whisk leaves trails of soft peaks in the bowl. You want it to be a café latte coloured airy mixture.
2. Fill a 1L airtight container and freeze overnight.
3. Serve straight from the freezer.
Lawson, N., 2012. One-Step No-Churn Coffee Ice Cream. [online] Nigella.com. Available at: <https://www.nigella.com/recipes/one-step-no-churn-coffee-ice-cream> [Accessed 16 November 2020].